Study and work in Canada – Online Job
Connect with us

Study and work in Canada


Study and work in Canada

Are you interested in studying in the world’s most educated country in the world? Canada has been ranked as having some of the leading educational institutions in the world, three of which have made the world’s top 100 universities list.


Choosing where to study in Canada is not only an important decision when it comes to improving your resume but also when it comes to your career development.


Having a Canadian qualification can help you make your mark in the professional sector, whether it be in Canada, internationally, or in your own home country.


That being said, Canada values talented individuals so much that it has created both federal and provincial graduate programs to help talented students stay and get work experience in Canada and eventually lead to getting permanent residency.


Study Programs In Canada

Whether you want to simply live and study in Canada or work part-time as an international student, Canada is the place for you. With universally acclaimed educational institutions and a strong public schooling system, the country hosts a variety of programs to help with the Canadian learning experience.

Canada could be your doorway to a student grant or even an international scholarship.


Do I Need a Study Permit?

If you intend to study in Canada for longer than 6 months you will need a study permit. The study permit is usually valid for the length of your study program plus an extra 90 days.


If your study program is less than six months long you won’t need a study permit but you may want to apply for one anyway as it will give you the opportunity to earn some extra money and work both on and off-campus.


Without a study permit, you will have to apply for a work permit to be able to work as an international student.


Important Note: Due to COVID-19 regulations, all international students in Canada are required to apply for a study permit or visa, no matter the length of the study program.


Hope this is helpful

Continue Reading
You may also like...

More in Immigration

To Top